Saturday, June 9, 2007

ONE WEEK! BB20


A week from today, we'll be at the beach! yeah! can't wait. It's going to be a very memorable vaca! Okay, have not cleaned the Suburban out, big shocker. I mean really, what's the point in doing it a week early? Seriously. I'll do it like, Wednesday for Sat. Still need to locate beach crapola and buy Rick a new swim suit. I may not do that though b/c he wore his today to the pool and it was fine. He looked very nice in it. Hottest daddy there. :) The only thing that would make this beach trip perfect is the Shorties being there. We always miss them so much, "Umple Rick are you my daddy?" haha, Alan... "Hi daddy, I missed you these days", Alan again... "Daddy are you my umple Rick".. so funny. We're going to have to find a bigger place when we can all be together! We can always rent Joe's place down by Sea Side. Ah, darn, do we have to ?? haha. Note to self and Jayne. Do not invite Rick, Joe and Jack to Sea Side this year haha. Remember Joe and the no underwear?? Oh my gosh. so funny. free ballin. haha. I'm laughing now!!! Can't wait til we get there. Dad, do your best not to break anything. I don't think we broke anything in the condo last year so that's good. I really hope Abbie's friend, Sara can cook. Actually, I'm counting on it!


Jayne, I'm sure the leggy family will be hogging the pool the week we're there. Maybe the guys looking for psychics will be there too. I hope so. Hopefully, the pool won't close this year, so annoying! haha. can't wait to get there!;)


ps do our best to take rock star pics of everyone!! =)

liquor list:
malibu rum
bacardi razz
vodka
bloody mary mix
wine
ps i'm looking forward to our annual panama city beach wal mart trip. haha. love all the colorful characters that are in there. too fun!



No comments: