Tuesday, June 5, 2007

'Morning

Hey all! Thank goodness I wasn't up at 4:30 this morning. It was nice to sleep in a little bit. The boys each spent the night at friends houses last night and Kate had a friends here with one sleeping over. I found two baked cakes on the kitchen counter this morning, the girls must have baked them last night. I know I fell asleep to sounds of lauging, squealing and "oh my gosh that is so funny". Oh to be 13 again! haha, no thanks. :) Anyway, not sure what today will bring but it is sunny outside which I love but we do need the rain. I'm sure we'll head to the pool for the afternoon and maybe the library this morning. I love the library in the summer, I remember going to the Heights library for movie time in the summer, it was cool and comfortable in library basement.

No comments: