Thursday, June 7, 2007


Okay, here's the deal. We really need to go on vacation because I might actually go bonkers here in the house with everyone here. Of course I love my family dearly, they're the most important people in my life but if Jack eats another go tart he's in big trouble! I never buy things like that or I should say I rarely buy them because we have a secret eater here. I'm finding wrappers all over the place, outside, in my bathroom, in the car. What is the deal?? Rick and I had our "own" ice cream bars, the healthy choice ones, the ones that cost 5.00 for 6, guess who ate them all! BIG TROUBLE. RIck went to get one the other day and they were all gone. It wasn't a pretty sight. I suggested that Rick get a secret fridge/freezer just for us and stash it in his office closet. That way we could put our treats in there and the kids wouldn't eat them. We've taught the kids to share but when they share all the sodas and ice cream bars with every neighbor child that comes over, it is a little over kill. I canceled my membership to costco, maybe I should reconsider??

No comments: