Friday, June 29, 2007

FRIDAY


Hi,


It's Friday and in 24 hours we'll be on our way to Michigan. That means today, I have to get my rear in gear and get us packed. I think Jack will have to pack more than just a poker case this time. It worked for the beach but he'll need more than one pair of shorts. :)


Joe's tooth is still intact in his mouth. He keeps saying he is going to get it out but I don't see it happenening any time soon.


I think we got rain last night, that is a good thing! We need all we can get at this point. Not sure if we'll make it to the pool today, I'm thinking no at this point. too much to do to get ready. Ralphie goes to Donna's today. who da ral, we'll miss you. Okay, I'll miss you. ;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I hope that we got a pix of Jac and the poker case!! what fun have a great time in Micigan!