Thursday, June 14, 2007

Okay, I did not find a fun cook book at the library. there were a million different ones to choose from and i didn't have time to go through them. i did find a book to read at the beach and the boys each found a couple of books. i turned in my over due yoga dvds and they didn't say i had a fine to pay but they'll get me next time, they always do.

I attempted to locate the beach chairs, I think we have 3 of them. Jayne, bring yours with you if you have it. Dad, do you have the sand umbrella? I can't remember if you took it home, I think you did. Did we leave it there? Who knows. I'm ready to go. I know that.

I'm off to walk a500 miles in a minute well, maybe 3. I've bought a nice big bottle of Pinot Grigio so we'll be enjoying a glass when y'all get here.!! Karyn, I'll have one for you since you're not here to drink your own.

No comments: