Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday that feels like Monday


Hello. I'm definitely in a between vacations funk. Anyway, Joe hasn't lost his tooth yet, he says it hurts so he won't mess with it. Seriosuly, I would have had that thing out two years ago! Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the tooth situation. Jack and Ral are still sleeping. Kate is too. Rick left early, he is out of town tonight and then home tomorrow and then we leave on Sat. It will be fun to be in Michigan. Maybe I'll pick up my exercising again. I haven't done anything worthwhile all week and I know I'm getting fat as I type this.:( I did get a new sewing machine for my birthday. I love it, it is so nice to sew and not get angry!


I hope everyone has a rock star day and you all better call me, text me, or at least comment on here.;)

2 comments:

SHORTKIDS3 said...

it will be good for you to just chill out in michigan. drink lots of yummy wine and just chill out like the rock star that you are.

Unknown said...

I'm planning on it. it will be fun to just hang out. the cottage is all new and rennovated. it will be nice.