Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So much to say, so little energy!

Happy Valentines Day! This is going to be short because I have to get Jack up so we can head to UAB for his thyroid ultrasound. :( Boo! The last thing I want to do today but I get to be with my sweet boy so that will be nice. I've been so sick with a nasty cough and my ears hurt and blah blah blah but with that being said, I've felt very blessed lately and I'm so thankful to God for all of my friends, family, and wonderful life. I have a lot to say and there is a lot I"m so excited about but I don't have time to do it now. Theresa will be here soon to clean and I'm sure she hates cleaning my house b/c its so hard and I don't have the energy this morning to pick up for her but I"m gonna dig deep. At least I didn't forget the bounty paper towels and the new cleaning supplies for her this weekend. The kids ended up getting cash for vday, they haven't complained but I love shopping for the little things. I guess, they're EAster baskets will be fun to shop for. Here's to a healthy ultra sound, lots of yummy treats today and clear ears!

No comments: