Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Living Leventry...

Quick post before I start my busy day. I've been so sick with an awful cold virus that is taking its full 10 days to do its thing. Joe is home sick today and Kate wanted to be but with the incentive of not taking finals she took some advil and headed to school. Even with being sick, I managed to have a nice weekend. Friday, Rick and I met friends for pizza in Vestavia. We were home in bed by 9. Pizza and conversation was good though. Saturday was beauty walk for the senior girls. Kate didn't particiapte, said it wasn't her thing and could really care less. She was thrilled with the girl who won, said she is a sweet girl. Kate did pop over to her bff's house to help her get ready and to see her off. There were a lot of girls who didn't do bw. There were a lot of girls who I was surprised to see on stage...Good for them. I saw several repeat prom dresses. I saw some dresses I loved, I saw some I thought were awful. I was surprised at a couple of girls who didn't make top 30 and I was surprised at a couple of girls who made top 10. The judges were obviously seeing things I wasn't. So, blah blah blah, moving on from that, we went to Athens, GA to see the Leventrys. Rick's mom looks good. She is a trooper, hanging in there with her new chemo. We were excited to see Andy and Bruce. The kids had never met them and they are such characters. Kate got a kick out of Aunt Andy. She is a hoot. Neither one of them has changed one bit. We were home yesterday by lunch. We picked up Owen on the way home and he was psyched to see us. I cleaned the house and made it to the yoga studio where I am pleased to say I went further in several poses than I had ever gone before. My last day for the introductory rate is today. Ahh. very sad as now I have to pay full price. I love it so much and can see a change in my muscles already that I will find the cash to do it. A new bootcamp session started yesterday. I'm telling you, I'm becoming high maintenance! Today is spin, and bible study tonight. I haven't done my homework from the past two weeks. Tomorrow is my over due hair color! ugh! thank goodness! Spring break is in 4 weeks. Can't wait!!

No comments: