Thursday, December 15, 2011

Yes Virgina there is a light at the end of the tunnel

Thursday, the last day of the semester for me. I cannot believe this first semester has gone so fast. My two's have really grown and I've so enjoyed them. Our time together in Decemeber is so short. We've done some wonderful Christmas crafts, one's I believe their parents will cherish year to year. Each year I buy a Christmas book, one because I love children's books and two because I love Christmas books that are for children. I have my collection of Christmas books in a basket on the table and I love seeing the kids go through them and pick one out to "read".  I'm not a huge santa fan but I do have several books that have santa in them. When I talk about Christmas to my two's I really talk about baby Jesus and his family. They are so eager to learn about this time of year.

Most of the playschool ornaments are finished. I have to redo one because I did the handprint upside down and Jude's looks like a turkey with antlers. I have to do two more tomorrow at the breakfast with santa and then I'm done! What a great experience it has been organizing and doing all the ornaments. I love that the children will have this keepsake from their time at Adventure Ark! I was also very happy to be able to give back to the playschool.

Kate and Jack are in the throws of exams. I know they'll do fine and I know they're ready for a break. We are all ready for some time to just chill.

No comments: