Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ahh so here we are, the first day of December. I cannot believe it is already December! The sun is finally shining today, thank the Lord! So much is going on this week, Hoover Bucs are off to Bryant Denney to play in the super 6. We've been watching these seniors for years knowing they'd be there someday and now it is their turn. Go Bucs! As much as I love football season, it is time to be done. I'm tired and I haven't even played a game!! Before I know it, Joe will be getting ready for spring football at Bumpus. As I head into Advent, I'm remembering that this is a special time of year. Sometimes I get depressed thinking of everything I'm supposed to do during the holidays and then I think is it all necessary? Maybe I should be of the mind set, yes, its all necessary, all of it and just enjoy and have a great time. Giving glory to God at all times for all of it while doing all the necessary things!

No comments: