Monday, December 12, 2011

Crash!

Woke up to our very cute and overly decorated real Christmas tree on the floor this morning. Ugh! The cat must have knocked it over. I was really more worried about Owen peeing on it than I was about Smokey knocking it over. I thought we were over that with him...I guess not. So, I stood in my family room at 6am with my head in my hands. Rick got it cleaned up and Kate helped too while I took the dogs out. We lost a couple of ornaments but I thought that if this is the worst thing that happens today then I'll take it.

I sewed the casing for the burlap valences last night. I love the way they look on the french doors. These suckers are definitely vintage and they really bring about a very warm primitive feeling in the kitchen. I'm very ready to finish all pottery orders so I can enjoy my house!! Come Friday, I'll be done working and done with orders. That will give me a good week to enjoy! Yay!!

No comments: