Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do you ever feel like this?

I know I totally feel like this all the time but when the guy who is selling the steaks out of the back of his truck is ringing my door bell I have to answer! I am so not buying steaks, I'm not, I"m really not going to do it but then of course, I always end up buying the steaks even though in my real life, the one where I buy meat at the store, I only buy organic grass fed beef. I think that there is no way on God's green earth that I would want to be out selling meat so I feel bad and buy it from the guy. I really do best when I can just peek and see who is at the door and if they don't see me and I don't want any then I will not answer. I can't turn down the sweet boy scout selling pop corn or the soccer player needing funds for his travel soccer team and he is selling children's books. I love children's books!

No comments: