Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Totally bored just sitting here thinking about going to the beach in a week or so. I'm ready. Went to boot camp this morning and dragged my friend, Lina. She did great and I hope she goes back. I paid for her class today b/c I really wanted her to go. I felt bad half way through when she said she had to sit down b/c she was seeing black spots. Oh goodness I thought, I've brought my good friend here and she is going to pass out. Thankfully she did not and she did great! I told her it is so hard in the beginning. I did lots of things around the house today, worked on HP's hooded towel, I"m reading the hood b/c I don't like it with the minky fabric on it. This is the first one I've done so its sort of a learn as I go process. We are planning on hanging at the pool tomorrow but I see that its supposed to storm which we really need rain! So, if not tomorrow, for sure on Fri! Hopefully, I'll make it to spin class in the morning. I did spin a couple of years ago and I didn't love then soo, I'm not sure what to expect but I"ll try it.

No comments: