Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday!

I always love Fridays even in the summer time. Today we are going to the pool for most of the afternoon. We will have so many boys! between me and carrie and lina and michelle we have 9 boys! 9 loud boys! We didn't go yesterday, I worked on the cowbell for Michelle to give to Alexa. It is done and Now I'm waiting my my tml desgin sewing labels to get here so I can do a bama bib for my friend Sue. Kate went a little willy nilly with the debit card so this week is a little tight on the cash but I think I can make it stretch. Jack needs a few new things but that should be okay. Joe wants a gas mask and a switch blade neither of which he is getting! lol. Tonight Rick and I are headed to dinner with the Shulas. We are going to Ragtime Cafe and I know Vonnie loves that place so I'm excited to check it out! We haven't seen the Shulas in so long, I'm looking forward to catching up!

No comments: