Monday, June 6, 2011

Actually got my self up and out of bed at 6:30 am. took the dogs out had a little breakfast and jogged 2 miles. It makes all the difference in the world jogging before the days heat sets in . the first summer boot camp session starts this morning. I love the 10am time. It is perfect for me. I can go, do the workout and be home before any one is out of bed. We had a good weekend, kind of boring but good. Dinner was great on Friday. http://www.ragtimecafe/  is the link. Loved catching up with Eric and Angie and saw some other friends there too. Its hot and summery and we could actually use some rain. I've been watering like crazy to help establish the roots of my new plants. Jack went fishing with a new friend and his family yesterday and he went to the Kenyan picnic with his friend Sam. I love all of his friends, he has a very diverse group of friends, he doesn't run in a pack like Kate and Joe but he has sweet friends and that is so great. Kate was busy doing whatever 17 year old girls do and Joe kind of hung out at home this weekend.

No comments: