Thursday, June 9, 2011

Made it to spinning this morning, 8:00am. The class was pretty full which was fun and Terri had great music picked out for us. I didn't even think about  bringing a hand towel or a bottle of water with me. I did bring a huge cup with ice and water as I knew I'd need water but I need to bring a bottle so I can put it on the holder thingy. The towel is definitely needed because I think I sweated about a gallon of water! It was insane! The work out was hard, intense and basically as bad as having a baby but I will be back for more as it was an awesome work out. All of us girls were hoping for a SCA (sexy coach alert) but we didn't get one. Maybe next week. I looked up how many calories are burned during a tough spinning class and its about 500 for 45min. Awesome! I took the boys to the pool today, turned out to be super hot and mostly sunny. The occasional puffy cloud was welcomed. Several of us moms were a little annoyed that there were a group of boys Joes age, maybe a tad older but not old enough to be a the pool by themselves, the rule book says 14 years to be there w/o an adult. It just isn't a good idea to have kids there w/o an adult because anything can happen when concrete and water and rowdy boys are involved.

No comments: