Wednesday, October 15, 2008


I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted. Wow. Time flies when I'm running around like a crazy person. I actually have the day off today b/c Vonnie and I only have one baby this week. Two of our three are at the beach so we split the week. I've really enjoyed today and maybe that is why I feel like writing. I had to take Kate this morning b/c her ride is a senior and he didn't have to be there until later. She has a zero period which is super early. Rick is out of town and we had a late night last night with football. I let the boys sleep in while I ran to Hoover this morning. Joe called me while I was running into Publix to buy coffee and cream b/c I was out and I hate that! Anyway, he was like "mom where are you?" haha. I told him I let him sleep in this morning and I Would check him in later. The boys ate a good breakfast and got to school around 8:30. They didn't miss much. I came home and talked to karyn which I haven't done since her Rick got home and then I proceeded to have a coughing attack so I had to call her back. haha, that's probably too much information. Anyway, we talked while I painted the baby plates. I love it when I get to paint! I just got in from a nice little run and now I should go and do a little yoga. I think I could get used to this again but I do love my babies and I love working with Vonnie. We always have so much to talk about with our girls being so silly. Rick is in Orlando again this week but we found out that his Vegas trip is canceled next week. Yay! Not good news for getting the drug launched but since Rick has dubbed this month Helltober, we will be happy to have him home. He will get to see the boys last games before the play offs. Hoover plays Vestavia on Friday. HUGE game!!! I hope we win. If we do then Hoover will have been undefeated in the conference. Not bad for a new coach.

Okay, thought I'd blog about this for a min. Its nothing big but the past two nights I've had dreams that I'm in the ocean and there are big waves going over my head. I'm not drowning but the waves are big and a little scary. One night's waves were scarier than the others.I looked up what this might mean on line and found that an ocean dream with waves has to do with an emotional change. big waves represent a big emotional change. i wonder? hmmm. Am I changing? Maybe this election has me really contemeplating everything and I'm definitely more concrete on my beliefs. I always hated being so gray. I don't think I'm quite that way anymore.

anyway, I need to check my facebook b/c I'm totally addicted! Love to all. :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

hmmmm---i've been dreaming about babies lately! I'd luv,luv,luv to have a little one running arounmd, KJ & T (and Chris) are horribly against it!