Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi Guys! Look, I'm being consistent with my blogging. I have really missed it so I'm going to try and be better about writing. Let's see. Yesterday was a little gloomy even though I didn't really mind it. We ended up going to the Hoover game at Vestavia. It was lots of fun and I got to sit with my friend, Cynthia. Valerie, we missed you! We had fun seeing people and it is always fun watching all the kids. Hoover started out a little shaky but ended up playing a great game! I've decided that it is more fun when a team isn't always sure they're going to win. The students were really into it and they didn't sit down the whole game, the cheerleaders looked like they were having fun and man, the pirate was really doing a great job! Anyway, Hoover has an undefeated season, way to go Bucs! Rush Propst even stopped by to see his old Bucs. Next week is the last home game so you know what that means! Tailgate at the met!! :)

We got home around ten. I was starving b/c I didn't eat before or at the game. I grabbed a snack and then checked all my things I check on line. facebook, my blog, etsy, drudge. ahh, Drudge. That put me in a sad mood. The whole election is just making me sad. I don't see what people see in Obama. I mean, really? Really? I understand that a lot of people are really done with the Bush administration. I get that. I've never said that I think that Obama is the anti christ. I pulled out my bible over the summer and read revelations, but you know. now, i'm not so sure. I've heard rumblings that the world is supposed to end in 2012, now who knows but it has something to do with the calendar, and that would be the number of years for a presidency and the anti christ is supposed to be in power for 42 mo. hmm, . Obama said at his NH rally yesterday after he and his people scrapped the national anthem and pledge of allegience b/c there wasn't time for it, really? how long does it take to sing the national anthem and say the pledge??? that He is going to change the world and when he was leaving on his bus he said he is "King of the world." What? That does not sound presidential. That just sounds silly. I'm sure if he is elected and you know, I'm not so sure he will be but if he is, I believe there is going to be a serious backlash. I've said it before, life will go on, homework has to be done, football will still be #1 in the south, my two's room will still be crazy, if Obama is president and not the king of the world, at least until 2012. ;)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I think that we need to continue to pray for this country. That good and wise leaders are chosen, and that God is still the King of this country.

Unknown said...

yep. i didn't write today that since the election has gotten so close, i've really searched my faith and been praying more on a continual basis. it is really important.

Valerie said...

I've said it a million times, Obama scares the heck out of me.

Glad you had a good time @ the game last night. chris listened to most of it on-line. I know they're winning and undefeated, I just don't think they're playing good.

Taking T to the Macy's for Clinique bonus time. She had a rough morning @ dance (Shannon moved her up a class) and she struggled today. She's not usually an emotional kid but she was pretty upset today in the car. Sigh -----