Friday, October 17, 2008

Hi Everyone,

Okay, I know you're going to be shocked when I tell you this but I'm sort of enjoying the rain this morning. Yep. I don't know why but I am. It was dark when I woke up around 6:30 which is too late. Rick was up at 4:00 because today is opening day of bow season. I'm not sure he will have much luck with the rain but he is out in the woods anyway. I had to run Jack to the bus stop at the entrance this morning b/c he missed the bus at our stop. He has got to get it together! Joe made the bus and Kate over slept so I'm checking her in late. The kids get out at 1:30 and the high schoolers are on a shortened schedule b/c of a pep rally. tonight is a huge game against Vestavia. If it is still raining, we're not going but if it stops which I think it is supposed to stop, then, we'll go. Anyway, I'm not going to worry about it. I have plenty to keep me busy here. I'm so wanting to paint and just work in my office. The cross ornaments and the round ball ornaments came yesterday and I'm excited to see the new glazes on them. :)

No comments: