Friday, October 24, 2008

Hi! It's Friday, my favorite day of the week. Let's see. I'm very excited to get my hair highlighted this morning. Yay! I'm going to a new girl today. I love my girl at the other salon but I'm just tired of having it be such a big deal to get my hair done. The other salon is just too far and the new one is right in Hoover! yay! I will let you know how it turns out. I know it's going to be great. I'm also very excited to start working on the really fun cross ornaments. I received a shipment yesterday but I was too busy to sit and paint. My office is all straightend up so I can just go up there and paint paint paint! We are supposed to go to the Hoover game tonight, it is the last home game. I hope it doesn't rain. I think it is going to be chilly though, so I'm for sure packing blankets! brrrr. Joe had his last season game last night and it was very chilly. Made me think that tonight, I better be prepared.

Kate was filling out her law academy forms this morning. The law academy kids are going to Montgomery for a challenge of some sort in Nov. It is a weekend deal and she is very excited about it. I think she is really learning a lot being a part of this group. yesterday they were late getting out b/c she was one of the last to do the cross examination. she said she really needs to study the big words they use. haha. I think there are only a few freshman in the group so most of the kids have done this before. She is mostly excited to go shopping and pick out some new fun dresses to wear to the challenge. They will be at the court house challenging other law academy kids from different schools. pretty cool.

I just have to make a little note about the violence the election is causing. It is so disturbing to read that people are being hurt b/c of what candidate they support. That is really sad. I always find it interesting that the ones causing the pain and such are the democrats. It just isn't necessary.

No comments: