Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hi! Okay, here I am, posting, posting, posting. :) Seriously, I've been running around like a crazy person, driving all three kids to all of their activities. I'm so happy they're all invloved but wow! Let's see. i guess the Cubs lost, I never even saw anything on tv about it. I'm sure I just wasn't watching the right shows to see it. That is so sad. I hate it when they're so close and just can't get r done. Rick and I went to an Alabama game on Sat. It was awesome! We had great seats, I think we were 15 rows back from the end zone. I told rick that when we get our little mini pack of season tix, I want to sit right there! I haven't watched any of the debates mostly b/c I haven't been home. I'm thinking that this country is going to have Obama as her president and it is very scary. I think that people will definitely be questioning why they voted him in. Oh well. It is out of my control, I am voting for MCCain and that is about all I can do. Fall has come to Hoover which is wonderful! We've had lots of fun going to all the football games from rec league here in Hoover to Hoover High to Alabama! Roll Tide!:))))

No comments: