Sunday, June 2, 2013

Preparation!

A week from today I will be at the beach with the whole family minus one brother in law. Very sad he won't be able to make it this year. :( But, with that being said, this week begins the preparation for the big beach trip. I've made my list to take to the grocery for the four casseroles I'm making. I was thinking that it'll be good to have these frozen and we can just pull them out and reheat. I'm not one to slave in the kitchen but I think it'll be worth it. Along with all of that, I need get my booty to the gym and keep up the work outs. I'm not in the office this week so hopefully I can make the morning classes that I usually have to miss b/c of work. Cleaning Kate's room will probably keep me most busy. We have tons of clothes to go through. Ugh! Always so many clothes. But it'll be worth it in the end and soon, we'll have our toes in the sand!

No comments: