Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Imagine


I saw this today and thought wow! As I've gotten older, I've definitely been more accepting of me. Don't get me wrong, I believe there is always room for improvement inside and out. This doesn't mean I can eat 7 pieces of cake every single day and whatever happens happens. I just mean, I don't beat myself up over my legs being bigger than I would have chosen! One time I told my friend and trainer, Tatum, "ugh, I wish I could just get rid of this part of my leg." She said, oh no, that is your muscle... So I realized that I just have bigger leg muscles. I can work on toning my muscles and being the best I can be but I don't get upset anymore over my legs. It's okay. I always appreciate a long lean leg, because that's what I would have picked for me but God didn't so it's okay.

Being a mom, I can understand where God is coming from when He get's sad that we're not happy with ourselves. When I hear my kids say, I don't like this or that, I think oh no, you're beautiful. I made you and you are perfect!


No comments: