Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bikram

Finally had a chance to make it to yoga in the evening yesterday. I am loving my summer schedule of getting off work at 4. I picked up the Ral at the groomers and came home and even took a quick nap before heading over the the Bikram studio. I almost didn't go but I made myself. I hated the leggings I wore and I hated the cami I wore. They didn't work together and hit in the wrong places and thus making it awful to look at myself in the mirror. With that being said, I managed to have a great class. I always feel sad for people when it's their first Bikram class. They're so excited to try this new to them yoga. But, what they don't know is that it is so so so hard! I wonder if anyone felt like that when I had my first class. Even though it is crazy hard and each class even though it's the same, it is never truly the same. A friend asked me if she'll ever like it. I told her probably not but loving the benefits of Bikram always gets us back to class. 90 min. of hot hot yoga isn't for everyone but it is for me and everyone should at least try it even if I will be feeling sad for you and your first class.

No comments: