Monday, March 31, 2014

Manic Monday!

Still doing good with the saving plan...I've stashed cash and I am sticking to what's in my wallet. Hoping for nothing crazy unexpected to come up which probably means it will. Actually made one of the recipes I planned for tonight. It is a little complicated for me especially after working all day, going to bootcamp and then coming home to chop veggies. But, I did it and I think it will be delish if not for tonight but for tomorrow or for my lunch. Joe was home sick, he asked for nachos so I ran by the store for him but that's it. Got the dogs from the vet today on my lunch hour. Owen was crazy but it was so good to see them. I love them so much! It is a beautiful evening. We are all getting spring fever. 8 more weeks til summer is here!

No comments: