Thursday, April 3, 2014

Almost Friday

Barring some crazy event that requires money, it looks like I will have saved $200.00 this week! Not sure what made this week any different than any other week but I did it. Maybe it was creating the weekly menu. Hopefully, I'll be able to continue this through out the year. If so, I'll have 10k!

Spring green is everywhere which means, everything will be a beautiful yellow. Joe was home this week with a cold or maybe allergies. He went back today. He did PR in the meet at Spain Park. He ran the 800 and the 400. I just ran outside, had a good run. Only ran 3 but after taking a few days off for spring break, it was good. Looking forward to yoga tonight. Kate's passport arrived. She is getting things organzied for finals and then for her big trip to Argentina! i know she is super excited but I'm ready for her to be home and all of us head to Michigan! This year will be bitter sweet. Lauren will be joining us but it is our first year w/o Rick's mom. She would be happy knowing we are all there enjoying the cottage. But she will certainly be missed!

Tomorrow is prom for Hoover. Jack isn't going. He decided he wasn't going to go just to go. Have to thank him for that because there's no way I'd be able to save money with prom. I did tell him he is for sure going next year! He promised he would.

No comments: