Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Peeking and Poking around on blogs.

I peek at other blogs here and there. I really don't have a lot of time to blog shop and sit and read blogs but there are several I like keeping up with. Maybe I'll write on my blog about the blogs I read. Some are about food, some about travel, decorating and some are about whatever is going on in the authors life. Always interesting to read them and I always learn new things. I often times get great recipes and ideas and a good chuckle out of them! No one really cares. I mean, really? thats what I struggle with when it comes to blogs. Does anyone really care. I don't think so. If you're really going to journal, you don't put it out there for the world to see. At least I don't. Honestly, I'm not going to put my worries and concerns about family and finances on line. Thats private and personal and between me God and my family. The world of blogging is a crazy one.

No comments: