Thursday, October 4, 2012

Debate, Voices, Yoga & Running

Loving all the craziness surrounding the presidential debate last night. Our president was not prepared and Romney was ready! Love that! Love that he knows his stuff w/o the teleprompter. I'm so scared for what is going to happen with the Obamacare. I know a lady who works for a huge insurance company and she has the legislation sitting on her desk. Her job is to implement it w/in the company. She said we would not believe all the crap in it and our taxes are going to go through the roof. Not sure what to do but pray.

I've been home all day. It has been so great to be here, straighten the house work on ornament orders and just rest. Its always fun having family here but it can be tiring. I went to the Y last night and did the Y strong class. Honestly, it was good but not super challenging. Tatum really has the best workouts but I cannot make it to her classes anymore. I am sore though so thats good. I saw a girl who goes to Bikram. You know how you think a person will sound just by the way they look? Well, I said hi and introduced myself and I was shocked at how deep her voice was. It was crazy! I was totally taken off guard by it. Tonight is dynamic yoga at the Y and I'm hoping to do some of the cardio machines. I'm happiest when I'm in a good workout groove.

Tomorrow is our annual big fancy tailgate that we have renamed big sassy tailgate. I think the weather is going to be great. I'm ready for it to be a little cooler at the games. It was too warm last weekend. Joe's running in the Jesse Owens meet on Saturday. It should be a great day to be in Cullman!

No comments: