Sunday, September 9, 2012

Football Season, Rush & Yoga!

So, I'm really failing at blogging. Ugh! I want to be a good blogger but I'm really so bad about it. We have a lot going on all the time and there is always something to do around here. The thought of sitting here and blogging about stuff seems pointless but I'm doing it anyway today. I just threw away the can of Pillsbury icing. I love it so and it is so bad for me and the only way I won't get into it is if it's in the trash. That's why I have one of my boards on pinterest named trash worthy. We've had a great weekend. Friday was the first Hoover game with our new schedule. We went and did our usual hanging out before the game. It was at Hueytown's new highschool. Beautiful school and new stadium. I love that Hoover always brings a great crowd and I love that we are always so darn good! This year is a little strange because Kate's class isn't there. Of course I know some kids on the team but not many. Jack's boys are getting some playing time too which is fun. We always love going and seeing our friends there. Its always a fun social event. This Friday everyone will be at the home game and this year we're back at the Met which will be great! So much room and yummy consessions. Ohh, we did have a little drama on Friday at the game. So the students were standing which they always do but there wasn't a designated student section so there were people behind them. As you can imagine, those people were getting upset because they couldn't see the game b/c the students were standing. Someone had the police come up but the police didn't make them sit down. Thank goodness! My friends and I told an upset fan that this game is for the kids at the school and they are just fine cheering in front of the cheerleaders. This is what they always do. If you can't see because kids are standing, either stand up and cheer or move. So Hoover won, they won big and they'll most likely win big every game. I'm so excited for my dad to come down for the Hoover Vestavia game! We're planning on a big tailgate that night. Alabama won big, Auburn lost big and we had a great day Saturday watching football. I'm always so sad when Saturday's over. Jack golfed Friday and Saturday. Try outs are coming up and he has been working so hard on his game!

Kate's had an amazing experience with rush. You never quite know how rush will go. I've heard stories that would scare any girl away from rushing. Thankfully, Kate's expereince has been great. She has a great resume and she is a sweet girl so I prayed all of that would show this week. Today is pref day and she is wearing her gold dress. Tomorrow is bid day. I'm working a half day so I can get to UM.

I've been trying to get to my yoga three days a week but I've had to work Thursdays because of training and I'm only making it two days a week. Hopefully this week I will make it Thurs-Sun!I need it!! I'm posting this picture of the spine. Its amazing that everything we do stems from our spine. It's so important for it to be healthy.

No comments: