Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday once again. I'm just not a Sunday person even though today is beautiful. I did get the boys to their first Sunday school classes this morning. I was really planning going to church too but I just struggle with Sundays, they always make me sad. they always have even when I was young. So, oh well, thats just the way it is. I did get the grocery shopping done while they were at class. Kate came home yesterday. We ran to Michaels and bought some cute paper and buttons she can make name tags for her Phi pledge class. Joe was in Willow Trace and Jack had a golf lesson early so he came home and crashed. Rick and I assumed our positions at Sal and Michelles for the Alabama game. That game was like the Hoover game, not a game! We ended up leaving the Hoover game after the homecoming court was announced. It is not fun to sit and watch a team absolutely blow out another team even if its the team you go for. I felt bad for the other team. I couldn't remember their name. This new football schedule for Alabama high schools is awful.

I've had fun making some fun things to take to the fall show. I have several orders to work on too. Recently I pinned several face masks. I did the banana honey one last week and it calls to mash a banana but I was thinking it would be easier to buy the baby food jar of it. That would be the perfect consistency! Here is the recipe...

mashed banana
1tsp honey
10 drops of lemon juice
leave on for 15 min.
the banana has viatmins that will help smooth the skin and even help with wrinkles. the honey is great for hydrations and the lemon juice is a natural hydroxy!

No comments: