Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Made it to the 6:30 Bikram class after hauling Ralph and Owen to Hope for their boarding time. Class was fairly full, I was tired from working all day but I was determined to have a great class. And, I did! I went in with a super cute french braid and came out looking like a hot mess, literally, a hot mess! Best pose for today was standing bow pulling pose, worst pose for today was fixed firm pose. My right hip is so tight, it makes it hard to do the pose correctly. So, for me that pose is hard, I know it will get better as time goes on but in the mean time, its frustrating. We had one new student today. A girl. She did fine, didn't have to leave the room or anything but she did sit down a couple of times and she really didn't seem to go deep into the poses but I really wasn't paying attention to her too much. I heard her say in the locker room after class. "should I be sore? I don't really feel anything." I was thinking, sister, you should barely be able to walk!

No comments: