Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hmmmm

I haven't posted in a month! HOly Cow! We've been so busy here, I feel like I'm twirling, twirling twirling around! We had a great time at the beach even with dumb Debby downer. Kate and Alex turned around less than 24 hours later and headed to Gulf Shores with the MOrtons. Rick and kids flew to MI yesterday, I'm flying on Thursday to meet them. I had a great birthday, did the pool thing, did the burger thing, didn't do the fireworks thing b/c I was sleepy and in bed by 9! Kate and I have been shopping for her dorm. We found the cutest chair EVER!!! at one of our favorite shops. I'm might have to go back and buy the other one for the house. All her sorority info has been mailed to people writing her recs and she is building her wardrobe for rush. She is super excited and so am I. Jack is jazzed about being in MI for the week. All he can think about is playing golf! When he comes home he has 2 golf tournaments. Joe is just cool Joe. I'm ready to get that child back on a good sleeping schedule. xbox live is evil! Saw coach Briz and coach Watson yesterday, I think coach Briz is going to be a great coach for our 7th grade boys. With the fam out of town I was able to go to Bikram yesterday right after work. I've decided to commit to this yoga practice for six months. So that means buying a monthly package and throwing away my ghetto, dog chewed, yucky pink yoga mat. Lululemon here I come! I'm excited to actually see if 6 months of hot sweaty Bikram three times a week will change my body. I love it, its not for everyone but I think everyone should at least try it.

No comments: