Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Committment

I titled this post committment. This has nothing to do with Rick. I'm totally committed to him, have been for 22 years. I'm talking about committing to Bikram yoga. I've deicided to committ to it for at least 6 months. By committing I mean, purchasing a monthly package and going at least 3x a week. I loved the way it really changed my body inside and out when I was doing it regularly during the winter and spring. I am going this evening and this will be my 3rd time this week. I won't be able to go until Monday again but thats okay. There is something crazy great about this yoga practice. It is so hard and at the end of the class, I cannot imagine going ever again but as a few hours pass, I'm thinking that it is so awesome! We'll see, I'm going to post about it a couple of times a week and keep track of the journey. I'll also post about the Loverly Lev life too but that gets boring. I think people get tired of reading that I love my kids and I'm proud of them. I don't have to blog it for it to be true. I'm too busy for that! But we do have exciting times coming up here and I'll for sure tell all about them!



 It's never too late, it's never too bad, you're never too old, your never too sick to start from the scratch once again, to be born once again. Bikram Choudhury


No comments: