Friday, February 8, 2013

Fancy Free Friday!

I've named Fridays Fancy Free. Friday is always my free day as far as food goes and I really just love Fridays. Today, I'm going to be very fancy and buy some Aveda products for myself! I've bought the girls their Valentines gifts. Kate is getting Hunter rain boots and Lauren is getting a box of fun things, her expensive gift is a sports bra from the Bikram studio. I know that doesn't sound very fancy or fun but when you're a hot yoga person, a new clean, cute bra is very fancy and they're not cheap! I also put a bunch of fun items in her box. Wrapsody had some really cute things on their Valentine table. Not sure what I'm getting the boys yet. Jack will be easy as I'll get him a new golf shirt and golfing accessories but Joe is a little harder.


No comments: