Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just thoughts

Crazy busy the past several months. HOping to have time to write consistent posts. Thoughts for right now.

*Kate leaves the nest today. So very excited for her!! Cannot wait to see all the wonderful things she will do. I've had moments of oh my gosh, I can't believe she is this age already but mostly, I'm just excited!

*7th grade football is here. Happy Joe got on the turf and even had a great tackle!

*10th grade for Jack. Golf for Jack. So many great things.

*new software at work. Gonna be great but always overwhelming learning a new system.

*Hoover football, Alabama football....just a lot of fun football!!

*Bikram yoga,

*eating healthy! keep eating healthy

*Biggest thought recently is who do I want to be as I move through my 40's? What do I want to look like. What does a 40 something look like?

No comments: