Tuesday, November 8, 2011

quick minute.

It's Tues and the news from the weekend seems old now. Hoover won, Bama lost and we are all on to the next game. We did have fun at our friends house for the first half of the LSU/Bama game. I loved my cute JCrew houndstooth skirt and new red sweater. The game was a battle of the defenses. It wasn't exciting, we are used to a little more action. Rick and I thought the so called LSU interception was bogus but the refs. reviewed it really really fast and called it legit. Rick and Bubba were watching it again yesterday and the consensus is that it really should have been Alabam's ball blah blah blah. Oh well, its just a game but still. Maybe they'll be a rematch, maybe the refs will get it right and maybe the Bama kickers will make the field goals. Time will tell. I'm getting excited to pull christmas out. I'm not sure why I'm excited about this but I am ready for the house to feel all cozy and soft. I still have some Halloween on the porch and I'm feeling better since my dr. visit yesterday, maybe I"ll have the energy to put it away. I skipped bootcamp yesterday. I hadn't missed a day since the beach. I should be good to go on Wed. Terri isn't teaching spin today soooo I'm not sure I"m going. Maybe. I should, Lord knows, I need it! I told Rick yesterday that I'm making a pinterest binder. I printed a bunch of projects and put them in a folder. That way when I'm out, I can carry it with me and rememeber what the heck I was going to do. I've also found some furniture I want. Its time. We haven't bought new stuff in so long. Owen is almost 2 and doing so much better with the house. He can still be bad but its few and far between. I've also bought a couple of Christmas presents. My friend, Shawn is making a couple of more for me. I'm excited about the holidays and giving gifts! I'm also thinking of retiring the pottery for awhile. I want to turn my office into a wrapping room. I will keep a corner for crafts and such but I'm just tired of thinking of new things to make. I'm not inspired at all. The life of a creative person is never simple. Sometimes you just have to let it go so it will be better in the future. The ornaments seem to be received well at bnb so that is something I will continue to do but all the other's not so much. It's okay. I feel good about it. I kind of just want other people to make me stuff and I want to shop! I feel an Atlanta trip on the horizon and definitely a Homewood trip too!!

Oh have to add this to the quick minute...Friday, I got an email from Mr. Jackson's one of Joe's teachers. I guess Joe had lunch detention because he and another boy were having a last clap competition during the choir assembly...haha Joe had to write a paper on why this is not good and why he should do better next time. Silly boys!!

No comments: