Saturday, November 5, 2011

Busy Week. Go Bucs...Roll Tide!

Ahh, busy busy week. Is there a week when I'm not busy? I don't think so. Had a great week at the playschool. The babies are doing great and starting to walk. I love to see them grow and change throughout the year. My two's are growing too and they're all playing well together and grasping the rules of our room and circle time and eating our growing food. I always read them a book during lunch time so they'll sit for at least 15 min. Their favorite story is How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight? They love it and ask for it every day. We are doing the handprint ornament fundraiser again and I'm blessed that I get to be a part of it. I love being able to use my time and talent to give back to the playschool. I can't do everything but I can fire some cute ornaments. Last night we met friends for our last tailgate in the light at Buccanear Stadium. The next time we get together God willing the Bucs win on Friday at Bob JOnes, it'll be dark due to daylight savings time. We all had a good time sitting on the 50. Kate was there too which was great. She looked so cute and had fun with her friends. Alex was out of town playing in a tournament with Montevallo. He won his game too. I was happy Kate could enjoy her time with the seniors and have fun. She ended up at Wings with everyone and we laughed this morning when she said, "wow mom, I was out late last night." We were all still in a party mood so we headed over to Beef's for some yummy fatty appetizers. It was fun and I always love seeing more friends at Beefs. WE were going to go to Tuscaloosa today to see friends there and stop by a couple of tailgates but I'm still not feeling 100% so we decided to stay home and go to our friends house this evening. I told Rick my very cute houndstooth skirt is too cute for the man cave. Jack was up early this morning to play golf, Joe is going to a friends house for a birthday party/sleep over. Kate is chilling just enjoying the quiet time.

No comments: