Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi. Wow, look at this, two posts with in 24 hours. It is chilly this morning, brrrr. Sun is out though and I love that.Hopefully, it will warm up enough that we can go outside and play today. The kids don't get cold b/c they're running all around but I'm going to wear my longer coat so my tush stays warm. I love this time of year at the play school. We have so much to do and it usually involves painting hands and fingers so we can make cute Christmas tree and snowman keepsakes for moms and dads. The Christmas music is on and there is never a lack of stories to read. My favorite time of year by far at the playschool.

I'm off to the store before work. Mabye, I 'll even write more later.

Bye.

ps Valerie, your house is going to look awesome! :)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

what kind of fun projects are you working on @ school???