Monday, December 1, 2008

Hi! I'm back at least for right now. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. Wow, lots of change is going on. A new president, it is almost snowing, it is Christmas time. I'm trying to keep up with everything but it is hard. Football is still going on down here in Hoover. We will be cheering for the Bucs on Sat. How awesome it is that this team is once again in the state finals. They really did come together so great throughout the season. I'm trying to count how many boys have come in our lives since the beginning of football. lol. I know that even if the Bucs don't win on Sat, this side of Hoover will sure be proud of coach Niblett and his team!

Okay, so there is only like 2.5 weeks left of school before Christmas break and there is a lot to do at preschool. We have to do our cute Christmas tree sweat shirts and make the gifts for the parents. Ugh! I love doing it but it just gets crazy which is actually sort of fun. I bought several new books at the elementary book fair last week and I'm excited to read them to my class. :)

I'm in the midst of trying to clean my house and paint pottery and some things on canvas and fire all the ornaments for the play school. HELP!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

yay!!! you're back! blog looks pretty! I've been busy getting the house ready for the holidays. Going all out this year w/ my family coming (taking my regular china out of the hutch, filling it w/ my Christmas china, setting the table, etc.). The years we go away I don't do as much. Just not here to enjoy it.

monkeyseemonkeydontdo said...

OMG I am so happy your blogging again!! I missed you! If you need any help let me know, I'm around!