Sunday, January 3, 2010


Ahhh! I can feel it sucking me in, even though it is sunny and bright outside. January! January represents all things new, (except flowers and green grass). A new year, a new calendar, new thoughts and resolutions. Why can't I embrace this month? It just pulls me down and makes me sad. When the end of January rolls around, I'm usually surprised I made it through. Sound crazy? Maybe but thats the way I roll in this month, up and down, mostly down trying to just stay above water. Maybe this time will be different. I'm sure it'll go fast, I'm busy, the kids are busy and thankfully we don't live anywhere where its super cold but wow, January. Sure makes me appreciate February!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

did you paint the snowman? I want it!

Unknown said...

hi mom, did not paint the snowman but he is cute. i'm sure i can though. think i'll do a big window with him on there. :)