Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Weekends & the Buc Warmer!

Fabulous weekend. We finally named our fireplace this Friday. My friend, Amy suggested the Buc Warmer...Everyone loved it so The Buc Warmer it is! We didn't go to Tuscaloosa for the Hoover game so we had our first fire of the year on Friday. Several friends came over and we had a fun time laughing and chatting and just catching up. We planned our tailgate for Friday for the Hoover Vestavia game. Kate called saying that she and Alex found a sweet kitten on their walk. Of course she wanted to keep it but I told her we could not keep it and nature would just takes it's course with it. We cannot save the world. I love that she has a good hear though.

Yesterday was kind of a chill day for me. I took Joe and friends to a movie, did some shopping and bought fabric to finally cover the leather sofa cushions. I love minky fabric but I loathe working with it. We went to a friends birthday party last night. I love a night that involves cake! We watched the Auburn/LSU game. All tiger people were happy. It wasn't a blowout and LSU still won. Although, I think they dropped in the polls b/c it really should have been a blowout. But Auburn showed up and played really well. Alabama was payper view and we didn't buy.

Jack's playing golf today, has to have his sports physical for tryouts too. Nothing like waiting til the last min. Thankfully, it's a beautiful day. I've eaten too many bad things already this morning. I'm definitely going to yoga to sweat it all out! I think I left my mat there too. At least I hope I did, b/c I can't find it anywhere.

No comments: